Real Estate Notebook: Sunrise condos sell for $17.1 million
A bulk buyer has paid $17.1 million for 141 of the 367 condominiums at Isles at Lago Mar in Sunrise.
The property near Flamingo Road and Sunrise Boulevard started as rentals in 1991. It was converted to condos in 2005, the peak of the housing boom.
Lago Mar LLC, a private investor, bought the units from Vision-Corus Holdings and Lago Mar Holdings, property records show.
CREC’s Peter Mekras handled the transaction for the seller. The deal translates to $121,453 per unit.
The complex drew more than 10 offers, proof of strong demand for multifamily assets that offer steady cash flow for buyers, Mekras said.
- CREC Tapped by Thor Equities to Reposition & Draw High-Street Retail to Prime Fort Lauderdale Beach Shopping Destination
- Miami Beach office market in ‘very best of health right now’
- CREC Tapped To Exclusively Lease 43,000 SF Of Retail Space For Luxury Mixed-Use Development In Downtown Miami
- Events company moves to top floor of South Beach office building
- Long slog of Miracle Mile revamp alters business scene