CPAC nearly triples investment on retail asset
Are there still value-added opportunities in Miami retail? Underperforming assets aren’t exactly low hanging fruit but the firms willing to go out on a limb are finding commercial real estate profits. Miami-based private firm Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC)…
Click icon to view or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing