UM: Development agreement makes for good neighbors
In the 1920s, the University of Miami got its start with a cash donation of $5 million and a land donation of 65 acres from George Merrick. Over the years, the institution has grown into a nationally recognized research institution…
Click icon to read more or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing