Nearly 40 percent of a condominium complex in Sunrise sold for $17.13 million, CREC announced on Monday. The 141 units sold for an average of $121,450 or nearly $140 per square foot.
- Downtown WPB Office Tower To Begin Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Stockbridge selects CREC to oversee management and leasing for The Fountains of Miramar
- CREC Awarded Exclusive Lease Assignment Of West Palm Medical Office Building
- How a group of chef-driven restaurants turned around a troubled development
- CREC Selected To Exclusively Lease Newly-Redeveloped 120 Giralda Avenue In Downtown Coral Gables