Nearly 40 percent of a condominium complex in Sunrise sold for $17.13 million, CREC announced on Monday. The 141 units sold for an average of $121,450 or nearly $140 per square foot.
- CREC/Velocis Sign Intech as Anchor Tenant to One Clearlake Centre; Relocate Corporate HQ from CityPlace Tower
- CREC Named To Exclusively Lease Aventura Corporate Center
- CREC Sells $5M Assemblage in Allapattah to Moishe Mana as Holdings Expand
- CREC, a specialist in reviving tired retail centers, buys a robust one in Tallahassee
- CREC principals get $10M for Orlando-area office building they acquired for $4.3M