Nearly 40 percent of a condominium complex in Sunrise sold for $17.13 million, CREC announced on Monday. The 141 units sold for an average of $121,450 or nearly $140 per square foot.
- Bridging the Gender Divide in Commercial Real Estate
- Encore Capital Management Taps CREC As Exclusive Retail Leasing Rep For $350 Million Project
- CREC to Lease Nearly 500,000 SF In Prominent South Florida Retail Centers
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing ‘Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth’
- Why Malls Should Add Residential To Their Repurposing Plans