Nearly 40 percent of a condominium complex in Sunrise sold for $17.13 million, CREC announced on Monday. The 141 units sold for an average of $121,450 or nearly $140 per square foot.
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing