This week’s question: How much time do you take off at the holidays? Will we find you working on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other winter holidays? Why or why not?
I always try to take time off during the holidays to decompress and spend time with my family. That’s the plan for this year – barring any end-of-year client emergencies.
Carol Brooks, president and co-founder, CREC (Continental Real Estate Companies)
- CREC/Velocis Sign Intech as Anchor Tenant to One Clearlake Centre; Relocate Corporate HQ from CityPlace Tower
- CREC Named To Exclusively Lease Aventura Corporate Center
- CREC Sells $5M Assemblage in Allapattah to Moishe Mana as Holdings Expand
- CREC, a specialist in reviving tired retail centers, buys a robust one in Tallahassee
- CREC principals get $10M for Orlando-area office building they acquired for $4.3M