This week’s question: How much time do you take off at the holidays? Will we find you working on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other winter holidays? Why or why not?
I always try to take time off during the holidays to decompress and spend time with my family. That’s the plan for this year – barring any end-of-year client emergencies.
Carol Brooks, president and co-founder, CREC (Continental Real Estate Companies)
- Get ready. Amazon-Whole Foods deal will change how you buy food forever
- How schools, trains and concerts are building up Miami’s neighborhoods
- CREC, Lubert Adler sell Coral Springs shopping center for $48M to Zurich Insurance asset manager
- Top Of Mind Topics From ICSC’s RECon 2017 Conference
- CREC Tapped by Thor Equities to Reposition & Draw High-Street Retail to Prime Fort Lauderdale Beach Shopping Destination