This week’s question: How much time do you take off at the holidays? Will we find you working on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other winter holidays? Why or why not?
I always try to take time off during the holidays to decompress and spend time with my family. That’s the plan for this year – barring any end-of-year client emergencies.
Carol Brooks, president and co-founder, CREC (Continental Real Estate Companies)
- Bridging the Gender Divide in Commercial Real Estate
- Encore Capital Management Taps CREC As Exclusive Retail Leasing Rep For $350 Million Project
- CREC to Lease Nearly 500,000 SF In Prominent South Florida Retail Centers
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing ‘Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth’
- Why Malls Should Add Residential To Their Repurposing Plans