Downtown Miami has seen a recent surge in high-profile commercial real estate transactions topping $100 million for retail complexes and even Class B office buildings, a trend experts say represents a new development phase…
Click icon to read more or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing