Pembroke Pines, Fla. — Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC) has sold Palm Johnson Plaza, a 90,000-square-foot retail center located in Pembroke Pines, for $8.45 million.
A Miami-based private investment group purchased the center. Prior to sale, CPAC completed a repositioning program including parking lot upgrades, landscaping and new tenant build outs. Tenants of the center include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Planet Fitness.
Tenants of Palm Johnson Plaza include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Plant Fitness.
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing