Pembroke Pines, Fla. — Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC) has sold Palm Johnson Plaza, a 90,000-square-foot retail center located in Pembroke Pines, for $8.45 million.
A Miami-based private investment group purchased the center. Prior to sale, CPAC completed a repositioning program including parking lot upgrades, landscaping and new tenant build outs. Tenants of the center include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Planet Fitness.
Tenants of Palm Johnson Plaza include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Plant Fitness.
- CREC/Velocis Sign Intech as Anchor Tenant to One Clearlake Centre; Relocate Corporate HQ from CityPlace Tower
- CREC Named To Exclusively Lease Aventura Corporate Center
- CREC Sells $5M Assemblage in Allapattah to Moishe Mana as Holdings Expand
- CREC, a specialist in reviving tired retail centers, buys a robust one in Tallahassee
- CREC principals get $10M for Orlando-area office building they acquired for $4.3M