Pembroke Pines, Fla. — Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC) has sold Palm Johnson Plaza, a 90,000-square-foot retail center located in Pembroke Pines, for $8.45 million.
A Miami-based private investment group purchased the center. Prior to sale, CPAC completed a repositioning program including parking lot upgrades, landscaping and new tenant build outs. Tenants of the center include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Planet Fitness.
Tenants of Palm Johnson Plaza include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Plant Fitness.
- Get ready. Amazon-Whole Foods deal will change how you buy food forever
- How schools, trains and concerts are building up Miami’s neighborhoods
- CREC, Lubert Adler sell Coral Springs shopping center for $48M to Zurich Insurance asset manager
- Top Of Mind Topics From ICSC’s RECon 2017 Conference
- CREC Tapped by Thor Equities to Reposition & Draw High-Street Retail to Prime Fort Lauderdale Beach Shopping Destination