Pembroke Pines, Fla. — Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC) has sold Palm Johnson Plaza, a 90,000-square-foot retail center located in Pembroke Pines, for $8.45 million.
A Miami-based private investment group purchased the center. Prior to sale, CPAC completed a repositioning program including parking lot upgrades, landscaping and new tenant build outs. Tenants of the center include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Planet Fitness.
Tenants of Palm Johnson Plaza include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Plant Fitness.
- CREC Tapped by Thor Equities to Reposition & Draw High-Street Retail to Prime Fort Lauderdale Beach Shopping Destination
- Miami Beach office market in ‘very best of health right now’
- CREC Tapped To Exclusively Lease 43,000 SF Of Retail Space For Luxury Mixed-Use Development In Downtown Miami
- Events company moves to top floor of South Beach office building
- Long slog of Miracle Mile revamp alters business scene