Pembroke Pines, Fla. — Continental Properties Acquisition Corporation (CPAC) has sold Palm Johnson Plaza, a 90,000-square-foot retail center located in Pembroke Pines, for $8.45 million.
A Miami-based private investment group purchased the center. Prior to sale, CPAC completed a repositioning program including parking lot upgrades, landscaping and new tenant build outs. Tenants of the center include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Planet Fitness.
Tenants of Palm Johnson Plaza include anchor Winn-Dixie and junior anchor Plant Fitness.
- Bridging the Gender Divide in Commercial Real Estate
- Encore Capital Management Taps CREC As Exclusive Retail Leasing Rep For $350 Million Project
- CREC to Lease Nearly 500,000 SF In Prominent South Florida Retail Centers
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing ‘Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth’
- Why Malls Should Add Residential To Their Repurposing Plans