CREC has arranged the $23.1 million sale of El Mercado Shopping Center, a 96,000 – square – foot shopping center located in Hialeah, Florida. Warren Wiser, Harry Blyden and Andrew Remick of CREC represented the seller, El Mercado Associates Ltd., in the transaction with the buyer, Stockbridge El Mercado LLC. The shopping center was 99 percent occupied at the time of the sale by tenants including anchor Publix, Rent-A-Center, Payless Shoes, GMC, Little Caesars, SunTrust Bank, Pollo Tropical, La Colonia Medical Center and Mary’s Dollar Store.
- Bridging the Gender Divide in Commercial Real Estate
- Encore Capital Management Taps CREC As Exclusive Retail Leasing Rep For $350 Million Project
- CREC to Lease Nearly 500,000 SF In Prominent South Florida Retail Centers
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing ‘Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth’
- Why Malls Should Add Residential To Their Repurposing Plans