CREC has arranged the $23.1 million sale of El Mercado Shopping Center, a 96,000 – square – foot shopping center located in Hialeah, Florida. Warren Wiser, Harry Blyden and Andrew Remick of CREC represented the seller, El Mercado Associates Ltd., in the transaction with the buyer, Stockbridge El Mercado LLC. The shopping center was 99 percent occupied at the time of the sale by tenants including anchor Publix, Rent-A-Center, Payless Shoes, GMC, Little Caesars, SunTrust Bank, Pollo Tropical, La Colonia Medical Center and Mary’s Dollar Store.
- Get ready. Amazon-Whole Foods deal will change how you buy food forever
- How schools, trains and concerts are building up Miami’s neighborhoods
- CREC, Lubert Adler sell Coral Springs shopping center for $48M to Zurich Insurance asset manager
- Top Of Mind Topics From ICSC’s RECon 2017 Conference
- CREC Tapped by Thor Equities to Reposition & Draw High-Street Retail to Prime Fort Lauderdale Beach Shopping Destination