CREC has arranged the $23.1 million sale of El Mercado Shopping Center, a 96,000 – square – foot shopping center located in Hialeah, Florida. Warren Wiser, Harry Blyden and Andrew Remick of CREC represented the seller, El Mercado Associates Ltd., in the transaction with the buyer, Stockbridge El Mercado LLC. The shopping center was 99 percent occupied at the time of the sale by tenants including anchor Publix, Rent-A-Center, Payless Shoes, GMC, Little Caesars, SunTrust Bank, Pollo Tropical, La Colonia Medical Center and Mary’s Dollar Store.
- Downtown WPB Office Tower To Begin Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Stockbridge selects CREC to oversee management and leasing for The Fountains of Miramar
- CREC Awarded Exclusive Lease Assignment Of West Palm Medical Office Building
- How a group of chef-driven restaurants turned around a troubled development
- CREC Selected To Exclusively Lease Newly-Redeveloped 120 Giralda Avenue In Downtown Coral Gables