CREC has arranged the $23.1 million sale of El Mercado Shopping Center, a 96,000 – square – foot shopping center located in Hialeah, Florida. Warren Wiser, Harry Blyden and Andrew Remick of CREC represented the seller, El Mercado Associates Ltd., in the transaction with the buyer, Stockbridge El Mercado LLC. The shopping center was 99 percent occupied at the time of the sale by tenants including anchor Publix, Rent-A-Center, Payless Shoes, GMC, Little Caesars, SunTrust Bank, Pollo Tropical, La Colonia Medical Center and Mary’s Dollar Store.
- CREC/Velocis Sign Intech as Anchor Tenant to One Clearlake Centre; Relocate Corporate HQ from CityPlace Tower
- CREC Named To Exclusively Lease Aventura Corporate Center
- CREC Sells $5M Assemblage in Allapattah to Moishe Mana as Holdings Expand
- CREC, a specialist in reviving tired retail centers, buys a robust one in Tallahassee
- CREC principals get $10M for Orlando-area office building they acquired for $4.3M