CREC has arranged the $23.1 million sale of El Mercado Shopping Center, a 96,000 – square – foot shopping center located in Hialeah, Florida. Warren Wiser, Harry Blyden and Andrew Remick of CREC represented the seller, El Mercado Associates Ltd., in the transaction with the buyer, Stockbridge El Mercado LLC. The shopping center was 99 percent occupied at the time of the sale by tenants including anchor Publix, Rent-A-Center, Payless Shoes, GMC, Little Caesars, SunTrust Bank, Pollo Tropical, La Colonia Medical Center and Mary’s Dollar Store.
- CREC Awarded Exclusive Lease Assignment Of West Palm Medical Office Building
- How a group of chef-driven restaurants turned around a troubled development
- CREC Selected To Exclusively Lease Newly-Redeveloped 120 Giralda Avenue In Downtown Coral Gables
- Bridging the Gender Divide in Commercial Real Estate
- Encore Capital Management Taps CREC As Exclusive Retail Leasing Rep For $350 Million Project