At the end of the last cycle when Steven Hurwitz was marketing condo offices in Doral, the project was by his own admission a flop. Then the crash and the recovery happened, 2011 rolled around, and the senior vice president at Coral Gables based Continental Real Estate Cos. brokered the sale of 90,000 square feet of Class A office condos in that city, achieving a sellout…
Click icon to read more or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing