Despite coming onto the market in the mid-2000s, shortly before the global recession, Downtown Dadeland has enjoyed remarkable popularity. Anchored by a Metrorail line and adjacent to US 1, Kendall Drive and the Palmetto Expressway, the mixed-use complex offers residential, shopping, restaurants, hotels…
Click icon to read more or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing