Sometimes even a house of God has to know when to cash out. With land prices soaring in Miami, a nondenominational church plans to sell a two-acre bayfront plot in Edgewater that has been its home since 1961. “We were faced with making costly improvements and renovations in order to remain here,” said the Rev. Christopher Jackson, who has led the congregation at Unity on the Bay for nine years…
Click icon to view or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing