More than 2 million square feet of retail space is under construction or planned in MiamiDade County, most of which is coming online in Miami’s urban core. Much more than traditional shopping malls, master-planned projects such as Brickell City Centre, Miami World Center and the redeveloped Design District are introducing consumers to a retail model centered on lifestyle experiences within mixed-use environments…
Click icon to read more or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing