A bulk buyer has paid $17.1 million for 141 of the 367 condominiums at Isles at Lago Mar in Sunrise.
The property near Flamingo Road and Sunrise Boulevard started as rentals in 1991. It was converted to condos in 2005, the peak of the housing boom.
Lago Mar LLC, a private investor, bought the units from Vision-Corus Holdings and Lago Mar Holdings, property records show.
CREC’s Peter Mekras handled the transaction for the seller. The deal translates to $121,453 per unit.
The complex drew more than 10 offers, proof of strong demand for multifamily assets that offer steady cash flow for buyers, Mekras said.
- Downtown WPB Office Tower To Begin Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Stockbridge selects CREC to oversee management and leasing for The Fountains of Miramar
- CREC Awarded Exclusive Lease Assignment Of West Palm Medical Office Building
- How a group of chef-driven restaurants turned around a troubled development
- CREC Selected To Exclusively Lease Newly-Redeveloped 120 Giralda Avenue In Downtown Coral Gables