A bulk buyer has paid $17.1 million for 141 of the 367 condominiums at Isles at Lago Mar in Sunrise.
The property near Flamingo Road and Sunrise Boulevard started as rentals in 1991. It was converted to condos in 2005, the peak of the housing boom.
Lago Mar LLC, a private investor, bought the units from Vision-Corus Holdings and Lago Mar Holdings, property records show.
CREC’s Peter Mekras handled the transaction for the seller. The deal translates to $121,453 per unit.
The complex drew more than 10 offers, proof of strong demand for multifamily assets that offer steady cash flow for buyers, Mekras said.
- CREC/Velocis Sign Intech as Anchor Tenant to One Clearlake Centre; Relocate Corporate HQ from CityPlace Tower
- CREC Named To Exclusively Lease Aventura Corporate Center
- CREC Sells $5M Assemblage in Allapattah to Moishe Mana as Holdings Expand
- CREC, a specialist in reviving tired retail centers, buys a robust one in Tallahassee
- CREC principals get $10M for Orlando-area office building they acquired for $4.3M