Shopping is alive and well in Miami, say industry experts, with the majority of its malls and outdoor centers reaping the benefits. The retail market is as strong as it’s been since the last peak around 2007…
Click icon to view or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing