The South Florida market is playing favorites again: used to be favoring tenants, now it’s landlords, says CREC associate VP Rafael Romero. Either way, rents continue to rise. Rafael adds that New Yorkers are coming down in droves, looking at South Florida as a second chance…
Click icon to view or download PDF
- Pollo Tropical spreads its wings to new HQ near Miami airport
- CREC Stays Independent as Consolidation Rules in South Florida.
- CREC Continues To Be Active In South Florida’s Capital Markets
- CREC Assigned To Lease Three Institutional Office Properties Totaling More Than 500,000 SF
- This is why your favorite Miami restaurants are closing